Edwards E2M28 Two Stage Rotary Vane Pump
The Edwards E2M28 Two Stage Rotary Vane Pump is renowned for its high ultimate vacuum, rapid pumping speed, quiet operation and ability to handle vapour. This two-stage, direct drive, sliding vane pump has become the industry standard laboratory and light industrial applications. The pump is oil sealed and designed for reliable, long-term operation in both laboratory and industrial environments. The pump is a freestanding unit with the drive provided through a flexible coupling by either a single-phase or three-phase (four-pole) motor.
- Displacement: 38.9 m3h-1 (22.3 ft3min-1)
- Speed: 33.0 m3h-1 (19.5 ft3min-1)
- Operating temperature range: 13 to 40°C
- Nominal rotation speed: 1440 to 1720 rpm
- Weight: 44 kg (97 lbs)
- Oil capacity: 1.5 liters.
The ALT Difference
All Items Tested to
More Than 12,000
Items in Stock
Up to 1-Year