Polaroid Microcam Microscope Camera
The Polaroid Microcam Microscope Camera is designed to provide instant photographic capability to a wide variety of light microscopes. The camera is simple to operate and easily attaches to the microscope’s viewing tube, in place of an eyepiece.
- Single lens reflex viewing for real "what you see is what you get".
- Camera dimensions: 20cm x 18cm x 18cm
- Weight: 1.0kg
- Power supply: Input 110-120 VAC 60 Hz, Output 12 VDC: 1.2 Amps
- Microcontroller: Motorola 68HC11 for system control
- Electronic cable release and slight exposure delay to eliminate vibration
- LCD display panel which displays all camera functions in a choice of six languages
The ALT Difference
All Items Tested to
More Than 12,000
Items in Stock
Up to 1-Year