Thermo Finnigan Surveyor Autosampler Plus
The Thermo Finnigan Surveyor Autosampler Plus, P/N SRVYR-ASP, is specifically designed to maximize throughput, the Finnigan Surveyor Autosampler Plus has a novel sampling arm design minimizing excess movement, maximizing the number of injections in a given time. Injection cycles less than 30 seconds can be achieved using the Finnigan Surveyor Autosampler Plus. The Autosampler Plus holds 200 standard 1.8 mL sample vials or a tray insert with three 96 or 384 well microtiter plates. The built-in syringe flush and needle wash minimze carryover. The Finnigan Surveyor Autosampler Plus heat exchanger equilibrates the mobile phase prior to sample introduction.
- Vial Capacity: 200 vials with tray temperature control, Three 96 or 384-Well Microtiter Plates
- Injection Precision: 1.0% RSD at 5 uL and higher
- Minimum Sample Volume: 1 uL can be injected from a 5 uL sample
- Injection Volume: 20 uL loop standard, up to 1000 uL injections with larger loops and syringe
- Sample Carryover: 0.1%, 6 mL flush can be used for internal and external needle wash
- Needle Height: Programmable in 0.1 mm increments.Active vial bottom search selectable on/off
- Column Oven: 5°C to 95°C +/- 0.5°C selectable in 1°C increments.
- Tray Temperature Control: 0°C to 60°C +/- 0.5°C selectable in 1°C increments
- Not available with Surveyor Autosampler Plus Lite.
- Remote Inputs: Pump Ready and Inject Hold
- Remote Outputs: Pump Stop, Autosampler Plus Ready, Inject, and Gradient Start, 4 Timed Events
- Remote Controls: Ethernet interface for PC-based software control.
- Sample Preparation: Capacity for 4, 15 mL reagent vials for flushing, washing, sample dilution, and/or reagents for sample derivatization
- Ambient Environment: 10°C to 40°C, 5 to 95% relative humidity, non condensing
- Operating Temperature: 10 °C to 40 °C
- Dimensions (H×W×D): 37 × 36 × 50 cm
- Power Requirements: 100/120/220/240 Vac nominal; 550VA, 50/60Hz
- Product Certification: EMC, CE, TUV-C/US, FCC (EMI)
The ALT Difference
All Items Tested to
More Than 12,000
Items in Stock
Up to 1-Year