Agilent Technologies 6850 Series GC System (G2630A)
ITEM: 19402 In Stock
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
Or call (860) 691-2213
The Agilent 6850 Series GC System (G2630A), equipped with Single Split/Splitless Capillary Inlet, Flame Ionization Detector (FID), 6850 (G2880A) Autosampler, LAN connection, computer and software. The 6850 is half the footprint of a standard dual-channel GC and significantly reduces cycle times due to fast oven heat-up and cool down.
- Simplified user interface with six buttons on the front panel to view instrument status, choose one of five methods, and start or stop the analysis
- Easy column replacement: unique top-opening lid allows safe, unobstructed access to column connections at the inlet and detector
- Consistent fast temperature ramps and short cool-down times with no need for a higher-voltage power source due to small oven with less thermal mass.
- Choice of detectors: flame ionization (FID); thermal conductivity (TCD); flame photometric (FPD), micro-electron capture (micro-ECD); (U.S. only), or 5977A mass selective (MSD)
- Choice of Split/splitless (SSL), for fast-high-resolution for capillary columns; 150-psi Split/splitless, packed, cool on-column, or PTV inlets
- Same EPC as full size GC allows all pressures and flows to be programmed into the method
- Versatile autosampler accommodates 27 2-mL vials or 22 4-mL vials, with optional turret accessory
- Cryogenic cooling to -20 °C with up to 50 % reduction in carbon dioxide consumption compared to a full-sized GC
- Network-ready with a built-in local area network (LAN) communication interface