BD Biosciences FACSAria III
The BD FACSAria III flow cytometer is a high-speed fixed-alignment benchtop cell sorter. With its fixed-optics design and digital electronics, the BD FACSAria III flow cytometer enables multicolor analysis of up to 18 fluorescent and two scatter options at a time. The system consists of three major components: a fluidics cart, a benchtop flow cytometer, and a workstation.
- Setup includes two lasers:
- 488 nm
- 633 nm
- PE/yellow and FITC/green
- A power switch to support additional lasers
- Sorting capability is enabled
- Temperature operating range: between 63.5°F (17.5°C) and 81.5°F (27.5°C)
- Heat dissipation: 5100 BTU per hour
- Operation at 100/115/230VAC (50 or 60Hz)
- Maximum power: 1,500W
- Water supply: none required
- Air supply: none required
- Cell sorter weight: 400 lb. (181.4 kg)
- Cell sorter dimensions (W x H x D): 48 x 28 x 28 in.
The BD FACSAria III Fluidics Cart supplies is a self-contained cart that supplies sheath and cleaning fluids and collects waste from the cytometer.
- Power: 480W
- Voltage: 100/115/230V, 50/60Hz
The Buffalo Filter Whisper Aerosol Evacuation System manages aerosolized particles during and after sorting and analysis.
- Electrical requirements: 100/120V, 50/60Hz, 10A
The ALT Difference
All Items Tested to
More Than 12,000
Items in Stock
Up to 1-Year