Beckman Coulter Z1 Particle Counter
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
- Check Availability
Or call (860) 691-2213
The Beckman Coulter Z1 Particle Counter with Keyboard uses the electrical sensing zone technique for counting cells or particles in the 1-120 micron size range. This technique provides accuracy, speed, versatility, and excellent precision; it is the accepted reference method for cell counting.
The Z1 Single Threshold instrument allows the operator to set one size threshold. Cells equal to or larger than this setting will be counted. Ideal as a fully automated instrument for the rapid enumeration of both tissue culture and blood cells from most any species. Excellent for rapid total cell count on cell lines containing cells of relatively uniform size.
- Mercury Free
- Absolute cell counts on concentration
- One-Button calibration
- Small footprint
- Certified to ISO 9001 by NSAI Quality Assurance
- Technology defined by the International Standard(ISO 13319:2000: Determination of particle size distributions -- Electrical sensing zone method)
- Operator selectable size settings
- Store up to 5 analyses settings