Eppendorf epMotion 5070 Automated Pipetting System
The Eppendorf epMotion 5070 Automated Pipetting System is the most compact solution for accurate and reproducible automated pipetting. With four deck positions, it can hold tips, reagent reservoirs, single tubes, tube racks, micro-plates or PCR plates with up to 384 wells. A perfect match for any routine application, such as serial dilutions, reagent distribution, sample transfer from tubes to plates and sample normalization.
- Safety Door: epMotion can be fully closed. Operation will pause when door is opened during a run.
- Four Position Worktable: Perfect for up to 192 Samples per run. Specially designed for applications such as real-time PCR or immunoassay set up, tube to plate transfer, serial dilutions or sample normalization.
- Control Panel: Compact and easy to use graphical color display.
- Optical Sensor: Checks loading of the work table for tips (type and number), labware type and even liquid volumes in vessels.
- Pipetting Tools: High precision tools based on the Eppendorf air cushion liquid handling technology. Unique free-jet dispensing minimizes the risk of cross-contamination. Manually interchangeable between single and eight channel tools.
- Small Footprint: Only 65 x 48 cm. Fits on even the smallest available lab bench.
- Controller Included
The ALT Difference
All Items Tested to
More Than 12,000
Items in Stock
Up to 1-Year