Leap Technologies CTC HTS Pal Autosampler
ITEM: 15254 In Stock
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
Or call (860) 691-2213
The Leap Technologies CTC HTS Pal Autosampler including 3 cooling stacks, power supply module, 6 position switching valve, injection unit and hand-held controller. It dramatically increases sample throughput by offering automated sample prep, Peltier cooled sample storage using the cooled stack, and low carryover due to the self-cleaning Active Wash Station or the DLW (Dynamic Load and Wash) module and specially coated x-type syringes. The HTC PAL automatically opens a stack drawer, aspirates the sample from the microplate and injects it directly into the fast switching LC valve. It provides a reliable, compact prep and load system for high throughput screening.
- Syringe-only concept means no tubing in sample path for transparent injection operation. Combines the manual sample injection procedure of any LC chromatographer with the precision and throughput of a robotic liquid handling system.
- Compact instrument design accommodates up to 24 microplates within 50cm benchspace, a sample capacity unmatched in the industry.
- Processes standard microplates, deepwell plates or standard sample vials.
- Temperature-controlled sample storage from 4°C up to 40°C.
- Remote control software for customized prep and load cycles.
- Intelligent system control.
- Sample capacity of > 600
- 2ml standard vials or up to 24 microplates
- 50 cm of benchspace
- 4 port or 10 port injection valve