Thermo Electron Ultra PolarisQ GC/MS Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer System
The Thermo Electron Ultra PolarisQ GC/MS Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer System allows you to target specific compounds in complex matrices. Using an ultra-high temperature ion source offers you superior chromatography with minimal routine maintenance. Features include: external ion source for high throughput with a source temperature up to 300C to minimize contamination; designed to eliminate ion-molecule reactions; scan rate of 5555 amu/sec; electron beam collimating magnets; unit mass resolution throughout the mass range of 10-1000 amu; digital electronic noise discrimination; off-axis, continuous dynode electron
multiplier with extended dynamic range; the power of MS/MS and the added horsepower to go further enabling lower detection in complex matrices.
- Power: 120 Vac +6%/-10% or 230 Vac ± 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Operating environment: must be 15–31°C (59–88°F) and relative humidity must be 40–80% with no condensation.
- Optimum operating temperature: 18–26°C (65–78°F
- Mass Spectrometer Dimensions (H x W x D): 44 x 33 x 68 cm (17 x 13 x 27 in)
- Mass Spectrometer Weight: 45 kg (98 lbs)
The ALT Difference
All Items Tested to
More Than 12,000
Items in Stock
Up to 1-Year