Waters Alliance 2695 HPLC with 2487 Dual Absorbance Detector
The Waters Alliance 2695 HPLC with 2487 Dual Absorbance Detector
The Waters Alliance 2695 Separations Module with Column Heater P/N WAT270008 is a high performance liquid chromatographic system with a quaternary, low-pressure mixing pump and inline vacuum degassing. Designed for in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, the Waters 2695 features flow rates from 50 uL/min to 5 mL/min and can be generated for use with 2.1 mm ID columns and larger.
The Waters 2695 includes column heater, cables and computer pre-loaded with software.
- Solvents: 1 to 4
- Max operating pressure: 5000 psi
- Flow rate range: 0.000 to 10.000 mL/min
- Number of sample vials: 120 vials, configured in five carousels of 24 vials each
- Number of sample injections:1 to 99 injections per sample vial
- Operating temperature: 4 to 40° C (39 to 104° F)
- Power: 950 VA (maximum)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 22.5" x 22.5" x 18" (57.1 x 57.1 x 45.7 cm)
- Weight: 100 lb (45.5 kg)
The Waters 2487 Dual Absorbance Detector, P/N WAT081110, is a two-channel, tunable, ultraviolet/visible (UV/Vis) detector designed for high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) applications. Applications such as in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, including diagnostic indicators and therapeutically monitored compounds. The Detector can operate either as a stand-alone unit (with a chart recorder or integrator) or as an integral part of a Waters chromatography system. Configured with either the Waters systems Millennium 32 Chromatography Manager, the Waters Alliance HPLC systems (the 2690, 2690D or 2790 Separations Module) or the Waters PowerLine system.
- Stand-alone programmability: Stores up to 10 user-defined programs (or methods) consisting of up to 16 programmable timed events and 2 threshold events each.
- Single or dual wavelength: Monitors absorbance at one or two discrete wavelengths.
- Wavelength verification reference: Ensures wavelength accuracy.
- Automatic second order filter: Automatically engaged for wavelengths 370 nm and greater and removed for wavelengths 369 nm or less.
- Spectrum scan and storage: Supports spectrum scan, display, subtraction, storage, and playback, in addition to standard tunable absorbance and UV/Vis functionality.
- Cuvette qualification: Facilitates qualification of the detector by insertion of a standard in a cuvette without breaking any fluidic connections. Waters qualification kits are available in cuvette form to support this feature. This feature also allows you to use the 2487 Detector as a benchtop spectrophotometer.
- Cuvette sample analysis: Allows the spectrum of any sample placed in the cuvette to be recorded.
The ALT Difference
All Items Tested to
More Than 12,000
Items in Stock
Up to 1-Year