Careers at American Laboratory Trading, Inc.
At American Laboratory Trading, we work hard to lower the cost of entry for early-stage life science companies and academic researchers around the world. Our team also helps biotechs and pharma companies of all sizes to efficiently manage and maximize the value of their laboratory equipment assets.
Our employees come from a wide variety of professional backgrounds, from science to sales to engineering. If you see an open position below that looks like a fit, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Inside Sales Representative - East Lyme
Date Posted: Ongoing
We're looking for Inside Sales Account Managers for our East Lyme team.
Whether you're an experienced lab equipment sales rep, a professional sales closer, or you're simply looking to get your foot in the door of the lucrative life sciences industry, we should talk. Ultimately, we’re looking for strong candidates with a great track record of sucessfully working with a large number of customers over the phone.
- Must have experience selling over the phone.
- The selected candidate will call upon our existing client database as well as receive new customer leads daily.
- Extensive inbound and outbound telephone outreach.
- Generate sales quotes for clients.
- Persistent customer follow-up.
- Track and monitor sales pipeline through Salesforce.com.
- Bring ideas to the table to help drive revenue.
- College graduate with a minimum 3 years insides sales experience.
- Base salary + generous commission schedule. Legitimate six figure career.
- Medical, dental, 401K, paid vacation/holidays.
Lab Equipment Service Technician
Date Posted: Ongoing
Looking for a stable, long-term position with an industry leader?
American Laboratory Trading, Inc. (ALT), an Agilent Channel Partner and the leading reseller of refurbished lab equipment in North America, is currently looking for a Lab Equipment Service Technician for an immediate opening. If you're interested in a challenging career with a growing company, ALT is looking for you. Successful candidate must demonstrate excellent technical and troubleshooting skills as they will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of multiple vendor lab instruments.
We're specifically looking for candidates that can service a combination of the following instrument categories:
- HPLC and/or LC/MS (Agilent / Waters)
- GC and/or GC/MS (Agilent / Thermo)
- AKTA/FPLC (GE)
- Spectrophotometers (Variety)
- Microplate Readers (Molecular Devices / Perkin Elmer)
- ICP-OES / ICP-MS (Perkin Elmer / Agilent)
- PCR/Real-Time PCR (Life Technologies / Roche / Bio-Rad)
- Fermentors / Bioreactors (Variety)
- Can-do and positive attitude.
- Strong troubleshooting skills on one or more of the above product categories.
- Willingness and desire to learn how to support additional product categories.
- Experience with maintenance and support of multiple vendor instruments.
- Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- Local on-site service calls or installation may be requested.
- Candidate must have experience in one or more of the product categories listed above.
- HPLC, LC/MS, GC, GC/MS experience a bonus, especially Agilent.
- Sound knowledge of PC operating systems and basic computer network skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Effective system level approach to problem solving.
- Analytical mindset and strong drive to resolve open issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please EMAIL resume to email@example.com. No calls please.