The AB Sciex 5600+ TripleTOF Mass Spectrometer With Calibrant Delivery System, Eksigent Ekspert Micro LC 200, Pump & Powervar UPS offers precision, versatility, and reliability for non-targeted screening and other analytical applications. This powerful combination of cutting-edge technologies is designed to meet the demands of modern research and ensure exceptional performance across a range of scientific disciplines.
The Eksigent Ekspert Micro LC 200 significantly increases sensitivity by up to 4x and throughput by up to 3x, all while minimizing sample injection volumes.
- Enhanced Selectivity with Differential Ion Mobility
- Get more out of every sample with an additional dimension of separation with SelexION Differential Ion Mobility Technology.
- Efficient ion production while limiting contamination for maximized robustness, reliability and uptime.
- Comprehensive Coverage with Data-Independent SWATH Acquisition
- Variable window capabilities allow for a large number of Q1 isolation windows at user controlled widths, up to 200 per cycle to achieve better specificity, even in complex samples.
- Compatible with advanced front-end separation strategies including high-flow, microflow and nanoflow, and capillary electrophoresis spray ionization (CESI).
Mass Range TOF: 40 kDa
Mass Selection Range: Q15 – 1250 m/z
TOF-MS Mass Resolution and Acquisition Speed: ≥35,000 (FWHM) at 956 m/z, using 50 ms accumulation time
TOF-MS/MS Mass Resolution and Acquisition Speed: ≥25,000 (FWHM) at 195 m/z, and ≥18,000 (FWHM) at 86 m/z, using 50 ms accumulation time
Detector Type: 4-channel MCP detector with TDC signal processing for extended dynamic range
Flexible Data Acquisition Workflows: TOF-MS
Information dependent acquisition: (IDA) MS/MS
Data Independent: SWATH Acquisition with fixed or variable Q1 isolation windows. Targeted MRMHR workflow
Ionization Sources: Compatible with advanced front-end separation strategies including high-flow, microflow and nanoflow chromatography, capillary electrophoresis spray ionization (CESI), or using SelexION differential ion mobility
Variable Window SWATH Acquisition: Data-Independent SWATH Acquisition with variable window capabilities, allows for a large number of Q1 isolation windows at user controlled widths, up to 200 per cycle to achieve better specificity, even in complex samples.
Data File Portability: Condensed data file sizes simplify and streamline data storage and portability for sharing with colleagues, without losses in data quality, completeness or security