Agilent 1100 Series G1312A Binary Pump
ITEM: 14022 In Stock
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
Or call (860) 691-2213
The HP Agilent 1100 Series G1312A Binary Pump ensures virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow, with dual floating pistons in series, precisely servo-controlled. This design with variable stroke volume allows pulse-free solvent delivery and efficient mixing. An inlet-valve electronically activated and synchronized to piston stroke-eliminates vapor formation with volatile solvents and is maintenance free. With high-speed proportioning valve and pre-configured vacuum degasser, for convenient low-pressure mixing of up to four solvents and highest flexibility in solvent choices.
- Ease-of-use - handheld control module lets you enter operating parameters fast, store methods easily and display pressure profile, diagnostics and task-oriented information.
- Durable - stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE ensure long lifetime. Seal wash option for high salt mobile phases keeps maintenance to a minimum for lower operation costs.
- Wide flow range - up to 10 ml/min for broad HPLC work, including semi-preparative separations.
- Better for GLP - built-in leak and pressure test with graphical presentation of pressure profiles, and early maintenance feedback.