The Agilent 1100 Series G1313A Autosampler holds a 100 position Sample Tray and is a component in HP Agilent 1100 series' stackable HPLC system and handles sample capacities ranging from 40-100 2 mL vials or 15 6mL vials in half tray.
The G1313A Module provides a reliable, easy to use method of injection , with volume ranges from 0.1 µL to 100 µL and can be adapted for volumes up to 1500uL. It also has minimal carry over, at under 0.1% without the automated needle wash, or just above 0.05% with it.
It is ideal for applications such as semi-preparative chromatography, or for microbore, and routine pharmaceutical tasks, quality control and environmental analysis.
The Agilent 1100 Series G1313A Autosampler has a low internal volume of 300 uL maintaining a minimum contribution to the systems overall internal volume. In addition, this chromatography autosampler increases productivity with overlapping injections.
- Dimensions: 8 x 13.5 x 17 in. (20 x 34.5 x 43.5 cm)
- Line Voltage: 100 – 120 or 220 – 240 VAC,+/-10 %
- Line frequency: 50 or 60 Hz, +/- 5
- Ambient operating temperature: 41–131°F (4–55°C)
- Humidity: < 95 %, at 77–104°F (25–40 °C )
- Operating Altitude: Up to 6500 ft. (2000 m)
- GPIB (IEEE-448), Serial (RS232C)
- GLP features: Early maintenance feedback (EMF), records of maintenance and errors
- Safety features: Leak detection, safe leak handling, and error detection and display.
- Replicate injections: From 1-99 from one vial
- Injection cycle time: Typically 50 sec, depending on draw speed and volume
- Sample capacity: 100 × 2 mL vials in tray