The Agilent 1100 Series G1321A FLD Fluorescence Detector is a standalone detector or used in an automated Agilent 1100 Series system. This FLD features superior sensitivity for lower detection limits at any combination of excitation and emission wavelengths. A long-life flash lamp, simplified optics and a reference system improve baseline stability.
- Single wavelength operation: 10 fg anthracene LOD, Ex 250 nm, Em 400 nm H20 >500 Raman, Ex 350 nm, Em 397 nm, dark value 450 nm, standard flow cell
- Dual wavelength operation: H20 > 300 Raman, Ex 350 nm, Em 397 nm and Ex 350, em 450 nm, standard flow cell
- Light source: 20 Watt Xenon flash lamp(Normal mode: 20 Watts/Economy mode: 5 Watts)
- Pulse frequency: 365 Hz for signal mode, 73 Hz for economy mode
- Wavelength repeatability +/- 0.2 nm
- Wavelength accuracy +/- 3 nm