The Agilent 1100 HPLC System provides efficient mixing and pulse free solvent delivery for consistently rapid and accurate results.
Various combinations of modules including pumps and detectors are possible to address certain applications and requirements. It features a high-speed proportioning valve and pre-configured degasser, which allows low-pressure mixing and a large solvent choice flexibility.
The Agilent 1100 Diode Array Detector (DAD) gives outstanding sensitivity over the wavelength range for both UV and visible wavelength range. Its features include deuterium and tungsten lamps that ensure the highest light output, with 1024 diodes and a programmable slit to optimize wavelength resolution.
The Agilent quaternary pump provides high flexibility in solvent mixing for a wide range of research and routine applications and flow range.
- Agilent 1100 Series HPLC System. Item: 13918
- G1311A Quaternary Pump
- G1315A/B DAD
- G1316A Column Compartment
- G1322A/G1379A Degasser and Solvent Tray
- G1313A Autosampler
- Includes Computer pre-loaded with Chemstation Software, Flat Screen Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse and Cables.
Specifications for Agilent 1100 HPLC System with DAD Detector:
- Detection type: 1024-element photodiode array
- Light source: Deuterium and tungsten lamps
- Wavelength range: 190 – 950 nm
- Short term noise: ± 1 × 10-5 AU at 254 and 750 nm
- Linear absorbance: greater than 2 AU (upper limit)
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 1 nm- Slit width: 1, 2, 4 , 8, 16 nm
- Diode width: Less than 1 nm
Specifications for G1311A Quat Pump:
- Electrical Requirements:100-120 or 22-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 220 VA
- Settable Flow Range: 0.001 – 10 ml/min, in 0.001 ml/min increments
- Composition Range: 0 – 95% or 5 – 100%, user selectable
- Composition Precision: < 0.2% SD, at 0.2 and 1 ml/min- Flow Range: 0.2 – 10.0 ml/min-
- Dimensions: 5.5" H x 13.5" W x 17" D