The Agilent 1100 HPLC system enhances productivity with its simplified design for high sensitivity and low detection limits. It is controlled by either the handheld G1323A/B Control Module or by a computer running ChemStation.
The system is optimized using a quaternary pump which allows variable stroke volumes for stable solvent flow.
The 1100 HPLC System’s vacuum degasser ensures reduced operating costs without the use of helium and optimum instrument performance. This electronically activated inlet valve runs synchronous to the pistons to eliminate vapor formation in volatile solvent, making this system maintenance free.
Temperature management system ensures optimum baseline stability even under rough ambient conditions. The user can add spectral acquisition to your HPLC analyses with the Agilent 1100 Series diode array detector.
- HP Agilent 1100 Series HPLC System
- G1313A Autosampler
- G1316A ColCom
- G1322A Degasser and Solvent Tray
- Computer Pre-Loaded with Chemstation Software
- Detection type: Double-beam photometer
- Light Source: Deuterium lamp
- Wavelength Range: 190 - 600 nm
- Short term noise (ASTM) Single and Multi-Wavelength: ± 0.75 × 10-5AU at 254 nm
- Drift: 3 × 10-4AU/hr at 254 nm
- Linear Absorbance range: > 2 AU (5%) upper limit
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 1 nm
- Slit width: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 nm
- Band Width: 6.5 nm typical
- Diode Width: < 1 nm