Category: ICP | Subcategory: ICP-OES
Agilent 5110 ICP-OES (G8015A) With SPS 4 (G8410A) Autosampler
This product is currently out of stock, please check our complete line of in-stock ICP-OES by clicking the green link below or give one of the members of our sales team a call today at (860) 691-2213 so we can help you find a suitable replacement.
This ICP-OES (inductively coupled plasma - optical emission spectrometry) package includes the Agilent 5110 ICP-OES (G8015A) with an Agilent SPS 4 (G8410A) Autosampler and Agilent Chiller, Model G3292-80200
The Agilent 5110 Synchronous Vertical Dual View (SVDV) ICP-OES combines speed and analytical performance, so you don't have to compromise on either. The instrument features unique Dichroic Spectral Combiner (DSC) technology that enables synchronous radial and axial measurements. Combined with a vertical torch and high speed, zero gas consumption VistaChip II CCD detector, the 5110 ICP-OES runs even your toughest samples up to 55% faster using 50% less argon, without any compromise on analytical performance.
- Run the fastest ICP-OES analysis, using less gas, due to a unique Dichroic Spectral Combiner (DSC) that enables synchronous radial and axial measurements.
- Reduce your cost-per-analysis and more than double your productivity with an Advanced Valve System (AVS).
- Measure all wavelengths in one measurement, for higher precision without delays.
- Start work sooner with the zero gas consumption VistaChip II detector that shortens warm-up time.
- Measure your toughest samples with a vertical torch – from high matrix to volatile organic solvents.
- Reduce sample uptake, stabilization times, and rinse delays using the optional AVS that features controlled bubble injection to achieve highest analytical precision.
- Minimize interferences with our Cooled Cone Interface (CCI).
- Achieve long term analytical stability with a solid-state RF system that delivers a robust plasma.
- See all elements in your sample at a glance with an IntelliQuant mode that simplifies method development and enables rapid sample screening.
- Take the guess work out of method development with intuitive ICP Expert software and our DSC technology.
- Ensure fast startup with minimal training using a fully integrated switching valve and a plug-and-play torch.
- Maximize instrument uptime with smart diagnostics that makes troubleshooting simple.
The Agilent 5110 ICP-OES requires a single phase mains input voltage of between 200-240 VAC (50-60Hz) and draws a maximum of 15 amps RMS at 200 to 220 volts and 13 amps at 230-240 volts (2.9 kVA) with a power factor of approximately 0.99. (Can be a cross phase connection to achieve specified supply voltage).
|Required Supply Voltage||200–240 VAC, 50/60Hz, Single Phase|
|Maximum Power Consumption||200-220 V, 15 A|
230-240 V, 13 A
|Nominal Rating||2.9 kVA|
The Agilent SPS 4 Autosampler is a next-generation, high-performance autosampler for atomic spectroscopy applications. Designed to meet the needs of high-throughput laboratories requiring a fast, high-capacity (up to 360 samples or 768 microtiter wells), reliable autosampler, it is also small, quiet, easy-to-use and affordable. The SPS 4 is suitable for ultra-trace analysis by ICP-MS and rugged and robust enough for FAAS, MP-AES, and ICP-OES users. Built around an innovative gantry design that supports the mechanical components between two rigid pillars, the SPS 4 provides improved accuracy and precision, high speed, ease of access, and corrosion resistance – all within a footprint that is nearly 40% smaller than other autosamplers in its class.
- Compatible with Agilent's full range of atomic spectroscopy instruments: FAAS, MP-AES, ICP-OES, ICP-MS
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated aluminum frame for light weight, maximum rigidity and corrosion resistance.
- User programmable high-speed probe arm assembly and optimized movement for fastest sample-to-sample speed.
- USB plug-and-play connectivity allows fast and easy setup.
- Integrated environmental enclosure option protects your samples and your laboratory environment
- Dual-wash reservoir option eliminates potential carryover
- Three-channel peristaltic pump for ultimate flow-through rinse flexibility
- Multiple probe size option for a diverse range of applications
- Four sample rack capacity supports up to 360 samples, permitting long unattended runs in high-throughput labs.
Agilent Chiller, Model G3292-80200, power requirments: 200-230V, 60Hz, 12.2A.
|Dimensions (ICP-OES)||31" W x 29.5" D x 39" H (80 x 74 x 94 cm)|
|Weight (ICP-OES)||234 lbs. (106 kg)|
|Dimensions (SPS 4 Autosampler)||23.6" W x 14.3" D x 20.1" H (60 x 36.3 x 51 cm)|
|Weight (SPS 4 Autosampler)||33.1 lbs. (15 kg)|
|Dimensions (Chiller)||14.5" W x 27.6" D x 22.6" H (37 x 70 x 58 cm)|
|Weight (Chiller)||181 lbs. (82 kg)|