The Agilent 6890 Gas Chromatograph (GC) System delivers unprecedented levels of performance, convenience, productivity, and eases regulatory compliance.
The 6890 series GC features electronic pneumatic control of all gas pressures and flows. On-board sensors automatically compensate for ambient temperature changes and barometric pressure differences to routinely achieve more accurate and reproducible results.
By providing stable results, EPC reduces recalibration frequency and improves laboratory productivity. It also decreases system operating costs through gas savings and faster setup time, and reduces equilibration time after changing setpoints.
A run log documents any deviation from method setpoints. Please contact us for complete Agilent 6890 details.
- Clock time programming
- Run deviation log (notes any changes to setpoints or expected values during a run, saved with run file in ChemStations)
- Promote control of eight external events (valves, on/off, or low level contact)
- Model: G1540A
- Dimensions: 22.8" W (with EPC inlet and detectors) x 21.6" D x 19.7" H (58 x 54 x 50 cm)
- Width with manual inlets or detectors or with optional gauges: 26.8" (68 cm)
- Weight (approx.): 108 lb (49 kg)
- Four internal 24-volt connections (up to 150 mA)
- Two external 24-volt connections (up to 75 mA)
- Two on/off contact closures (48 V, 250 mA max)
- Ambient operating temperature: 15°C to 35°C
- Ambient operating humidity: 5% to 95%
- Storage extremes: –40°C to 65°C
- Line voltage requirements: ±5% of nominal
- Conforms to the following safety standards:
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA): C22.2 No. 1010
- CSA/Nationally Recognized Test Laboratory (NRTL): UL 3101
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC): 61010-1
- EuroNorm (EN): 61010-1 Conforms to the following regulations on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI):
- CISPR 11/EN 55011: Group 1 Class A
- IEC/EN 61326 Designed and manufactured under a quality system registered to ISO 9001
*Ask your sales representative for your specific configuration requirements