The HP Agilent 6890 GC/MS System with 5973 MSD was designed to replace the ever popular HP 5890 workhorse GC. Delivers high levels of performance with electronic pneumatic controls of all gas flow and pressures. Built-in sensors automatically compensate for ambient changes in temperature and barometric pressure differances to reach more accurate and reproducible results. The EPC control gives stable results and reduces your need to recalibrate, giving your lab more productivity. The Agilent 6890 systems can be configured in a number of different ways to meet your analytical or R&D lab needs.
- Agilent/HP 6890 (G1530) Plus Series Gas Chromatograph GC
- Agilent/HP 5973 MSD
- Agilent 7683 (G2614A) Series Autosampler
- HP 7683 (G2613A) Series Injector
- Agilent 59864B Ionization Gauge Controller
- Edwards 1.5 Vacuum Pump
- Cables, mouse, keyboard, monitor, computer preloaded with software
*Custom configurations available.