The HP Agilent 6890 (G1530A) Plus Gas Chromatograph GC is designed for an array of applications including: hydrocarbon processing, food safety, pesticide determination, chemical analysis, biodiesel, drug screening, toxicology, environmental and law enforcement.
The HP 6890 Series gas chromatograph system delivers unprecedented levels of performance, convenience, productivity, and eases regulatory compliance. The HP 6890 series GC features electronic pneumatics control of all gas pressures and flows. Onboard sensors automatically compensate for ambient temperature changes and barometric pressure differences to routinely achieve more accurate and reproducible results.
By providing stable results, EPC reduces recalibration frequency and improves laboratory productivity. It also decreases system operating costs through gas savings and faster setup time, and reduces equilibration time after changing setpoints. A run log documents any deviation from method setpoints. Please contact us for complete HP/Agilent 6890A Plus details.
- Dimensions: 19.7" H x 26.8" W x 21.6" D (50 x 58 x 54 cm)
- Weight (average): 108 lb (49 kg)
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15°C to 35°C
- Ambient Operating Humidity: 5-95%
- Storage Extremes: -40°C to 65°
- Line Voltage Requirements: ±5% of nominal
- Column Oven Dimensions: 11" H x 12.2" W x 6.3" D (28 x 31 x 16 cm)
- Operating temperature: 4°C above ambient to 450°C
- Maximum run time: 120°C/min
The Agilent 5973 Network Diffusion Pump EI MSD (G2577A) comes from a family of MSDs (mass selective detectors) optimally designed for use with the industry-leading 6890 Plus Series Gas Chromatograph as capillary gas chromatography detectors.
The MSDs are compact (occupying less than 0.2 m2 on a benchtop), require no cooling
water or compressed air, and operate on 120 VAC or 200–240 VAC. Each instrument includes a short GC interface (< 20 cm), an independently heated electron impact ion source, a metalized gold quadrupole mass filter, an electronics module, LAN communications, and a long-life off-axis HED (high-energy dynode) detector with a replaceable snap-in horn.
5973Network MSDs offer true classical EI (electron impact ionization) spectra with the standard EI source. Chemical ionization (CI) operation is available with the optional PCI/NCI (positive/negative chemical ionization) ion source.
- Dimensions: 16" H x 11.8" W x 22" D (40.6 x 29.8 x 56 cm)
- Weight: 80 lb (36.3 kg)
- Power: 900VA
- Operation: 15 °C to 35 °C (59 °F to 95 °F)
- Storage: -20 °C to 70 °C (-4 °F to 158 °F)
- Humidity (relative):
- Operation: 40% to 80%
- Storage: 0% to 95%
System includes GC, MSD, Computer with preloaded software, monitor, keyboard, mouse and necessary cables.