The Agilent 7200 Q-TOF GC/MS with 7890A System is meant for food safety, research, toxicology, forensics, metabolomics, human/ animal doping studies, and much more. Its obtained data is interpreted using a software, which gives qualitative and quantitative analyses. The Agilent 7200 Series Q-TOF GC/MS System offers high resolution and accurate mass allows trace-level identification of unknown compounds, in addition to quantification in the most complex matrix.
Specifications for Agilent 7200 Series Q-TOF GC/MS System:
- Ionization mode (standard): EI (High Sensitivity Extraction Source)
- Ionization mode (optional): PCI and NCI
- Ion source temperature: 106 to 350 °C
- Electron energy: 10 to 200 eV
- Quadrupole mass axis stability: < ± 0.10 Da over 24 hours (10-40°C)
- Quadrupole temperature: 100 to 200 °C
- Collision cell: Linear hexapole
- Spectra acquisition rate: 1-50 spectra/sec.
- CI gas flow: 5 mL/min methane
- Pumping system: Four stages; split flow turbomolecular pump 200/200 L/sec (N2) and two - 300 L/sec (N2) turbomolecular pumps
- Software Agilent: MassHunter acquisition, data handling (quant/qual) and reporting
- Simultaneous MS and GC: Collect 2 GC detector signals while acquiring MS data
Specifications for Gas Chromatograph (Agilent 7890A GC):
- Injector Split/splitless, Multi-mode inlet, PTV and other Autosampler 7693, 7683 ALS; CombiPAL; 7697A Headspace Sampler
- Oven temperature: 4°C above ambient to 450 °C
- Oven ramps/plateaus: 20/21. Negative ramps are allowed.
- Electronic pneumatic control: Auto pressure regulation for split/ splitless, septum
- (EPC): purge
- Carrier gas control modes: Constant pressure and flow modes; pressure and flow programmable
- Pneumatic splitter Capillary Flow Technology devices for effluent splitting, back flushing, and column switching
- Weight: 45 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 58 × 54 × 57 cm.