The Agilent 7700 ICP-MS, G3218A, is a workhorse for most standard routine and high-matrix applications. The 7700 is configured for routine analysis of high matrix samples, and includes HMI, pre-set plasma conditions and He mode ORS3 as standard.
With its high-temperature plasma (low oxides), matrix tolerant interface, and 9 orders dynamic range, the 7700x provides the analytical performance required in busy routine laboratories, but also retains the hardware and software flexibility to handle more advanced research applications. Many of the features expected of the highest specification ICP-MS systems are standard on the 7700x, making it suitable for most challenging analytical tasks. A range of options and accessories is available to further customize the 7700x for advanced applications, such as discrete sampling; chromatographic coupling; and analyzing organic solvents, highly corrosive acids, and more.
- The unmatched plasma robustness provided by HMI means the 7700x can handle the toughest sample types with ease.
- ORS3 operates in He mode as standard, eliminating the need for reactive cell gases in virtually every application and dramatically simplifying method development and routine analysis.
- Helium mode is well established as the most reliable cell method for complex and variable samples, filtering out all spectral interferences, even in unknown and variable sample matrices.
- An innovative new ion lens delivers higher sensitivity and reduced random background signals, providing excellent detection limits across the mass range.
- New user-friendly ICP-MS MassHunter software features such as One-click Plasma Setting and Expert Auto Tuning simplify routine optimization, reducing training costs and improving productivity.
- One-touch access to the sampling interface and easier removal/refitting of the threaded interface cones simplifies routine maintenance.
- Enhanced data analysis and reporting with the powerful MassHunter software platform.
- A range of options and accessories is available to customize the 7700x for a wide range of applications, such as chromatographic coupling, analysis of organic solvents, isotope ratio analysis, highly corrosive acids, etc.
- Compact benchtop design makes the 7700 one of the world’s smallest commercial ICP-MS, saving valuable work bench and laboratory space.
- MassHunter Software
- Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy Supplies
- Includes ASX 500 Series Autosampler, G1879B Heat Exchanger, Pump, PC Preloaded with Software, Flatscreen Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse.
|Dimensions, 7700 ICP-MS||39" W x 39" D x 34" H (98 x 98 x 85 cm)|
|Weight, 7700 ICP-MS||330lbs. (150 kg.)|
|Dimensions, ASX-500 Autosampler||20.5" W x 19" D x 25" H (52 x 48.2 x 9.8 cm)|
|Weight, ASX-500 Autosampler||24 lbs. (11 kg.)|
|Dimensions, Pump||22.4" W x 6.7" D x 21.7" W (57 x 17 x 55 cm)|
|Weight, Pump||79 lbs. (36 kg.)|
|Dimensions, G1879B Heat Exchanger||15" W x 20.25" D x 22.5" H (38 x 51.4 x 57.2 cm)|
|Weight, G1879B Heat Exchanger||92 lbs. (42 kg.)|