The Agilent Technologies 7890A GC Gas Chromatograph With Pegasus High Throughput TOFMS offers next level GC and GC/MS performance, including advanced separation capabilities, powerful new productivity enhancements and real-time self-monitoring instrument intelligence.
Faster oven cool-down and backflushing maximizes productivity, at a lower cost per sample. 5th-generation Electronic Pneumatics Control (EPC) and digital electronics set a new benchmark for pressure setpoint and retention time locking precision (0.001 psi) and helps make the 7890A Agilent's the most dependable GC ever.
Agilent 7890A GC Specifications:
- Oven temperature: Ambient +5 - 450 °C
- Maximum oven temperature: 450°C
Ramp rates: up to 120°C/min
- Column Capacity: 2 injectors and 4 detectors, up to 3 auxiliary detectors Injection volume range: 0.1-100 µL, split and splitless modes
- Retention-time locking: RTL-ready
The Leco Pegasus High Throughput Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer (TOFMS) is designed for high-throughput analysis of complex samples in fields such as environmental analysis, food and beverage testing, and metabolomics. The Pegasus HT-TOFMS is optimized for high-speed performance and high mass resolution, making it the perfect tool for rapid, accurate, and reliable analysis.
Leco Pegasus High Throughput TOFMS Features:
- Time-of-flight mass analyzer and a high-speed detector for exceptional mass resolution and sensitivity, allowing for the detection and quantification of even the most complex samples with high accuracy and precision.
- Intuitive software interface allows for easy control of all instrument functions, while its robust design and low-maintenance requirements reduce total cost of ownership.
- Safety alarms: overpressure, vacuum failure, and instrument shutdown alarms
Leco Pegasus Hight Throughput TOFMS Specifications:
- Mass range: 50-100,000 Da
- Resolution: up to 100,000 FWHM
- Scan speed: up to 200 spectra per second
- Dynamic range: up to 5 orders of magnitude
- Ionization modes: electron ionization (EI), chemical ionization (CI), positive/negative electrospray ionization (ESI)
- Detector type: MCP detector with high-speed electronics
- Data acquisition rate: up to 10 Gbps
- Software: ChromaTOF, LECO library search, NIST library search, and MS/MS capability