The Agilent Technologies 7890A (G3440A) GC Gas Chromatograph gives you everything you need to take your lab to the next level of GC and GC/MS performance, including advanced separation capabilities, powerful new productivity enhancements and real-time self-monitoring instrument intelligence.
Faster oven cool-down and backflushing let you get more done in less time, at a lower cost per sample. 5th-generation Electronic Pneumatics Control (EPC) and digital electronics set a new benchmark for pressure setpoint and retention time locking precision (0.001 psi) and help make the 7890A Agilent's most dependable GC ever.
The Agilent 7693A ALS ushers in a new era of productivity, performance, and flexibility. The 7693A builds on the proven Agilent autosampler technologies that have worked reliably for customers in the past, including dual simultaneous injection and patented fast injection. But the 7693A takes it one step further – adding basic sample preparation capabilities such as dilution, internal standard addition, heating, and more. So whether you want to automate sample injection or the entire sample preparation and injection process, the 7693A is the optimal solution for maximum productivity, performance, and flexibility within many labs.
- Dimensions (GC & MSD): 34.6" W x 22" D x 19.6" H (88 x 56 x 50 cm)
- Weight: (GC & MSD): approx. 179 - 211 lbs (81 - 96 kg)
- Dimensions (G4513A): 18.1" H x 4.7" W x 4.7" D (46 x 12 x 12 cm)
- Weight (G4513A): 8.6 lb (3.9 kg)
GC (Gas Chromatograph):
- Gas chromatograph: Agilent 7890A System
- Oven temperature: Ambient +5 - 450 °C
- Oven ramps/plateaus: 20/21
- Retention-time locking: RTL-ready