The Agilent 7890A GC with Split/Splitless Inlet, 5975C Inert MSD combines the benefits of gas chromatography (GC) and mass spectrometry (MS) for exceptional performance in the separation, identification, and quantification of complex mixtures. This system is designed to deliver superior sensitivity, speed, and accuracy, making it the perfect tool for a wide range of applications.
This Agilent 7890A GC with Split/Splitless Inlet includes:
- 5975C Inert MSD with Triple Axis Detector
- G2614A Autosampler
- G2913A Injector Pump
- Computer pre-loaded with Chemstation Software, flat screen monitor, keyboard, mouse & cables.
- Advanced automation features and fast GC/MS oven ramps at the lowest possible cost per sample
- Highly flexible EPC design enables even more sophisticated hydrocarbon analyses
- Capillary Flow Technology to enable flow modulation without the need for cryogen.
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) system for direct, rapid heating and cooling ensuring faster GC analyses and higher sample throughput
- Retention Time Locking (RTL) software to reproduce exactly the same results on multiple Agilent GC or GC/MSD systems— configuration to configuration, location to location, operator to operator
- Robust backflush capability