The Agilent Factory Refurbished 1100 Series G1364A AFC Automatic Fraction Collector has three operating modes that consist of:Discrete Fractions, which is the default mode for all vessels, where the flow is diverted to waste, while moving from one vessel position to the next vessel position; Continuous Low is available only when using the deep well plates; and Needle Into Location where the needle pushes into the vessel as deep as specified, for the use with capped vials and test tubes and well plates with closing mats.
- Max. tube/plate height: 48 mm.
- Max. tube volume: ca. 20 ml or unlimited, if funnels are used with external containers.
- Max. flow rate: 10 ml/min (depending on viscosity and generated back pressure, max 6 bar at the diverter valve).
- Max. capacity: 3 fraction collectors in parallel plus one recovery fraction collector connected via 12-Position, 13-Port Selector valve.
- Safety features: Leak detection and safe leak handling, error detection and display, exhaust fan for fume extraction of hazardous vapors.