The G7111B Agilent 1260 Infinity II Quaternary Pump has an extended power range, delivering pressures up to 600 bar. At these high pressures it can operate using smaller particle size columns and get higher resolution and faster separations. It maintains virtually pulse-free, well mixed and stable solvent flows. The pump's dual floating, precise servo-controlled pistons adjust the stroke volume according to the user's chosen flow rate. Offering access to up to four solvents, the G7111B Agilent 1260 Infinity II Quaternary Pump provides the greatest flexibility in automated solvent blending and is recommended for a wide range of research and routine applications (especially in the food, environmental and pharmaceutical sectors) as well as for method development.
- Higher resolution, faster separations - the maximum pressure of 600 bar allows you to use smaller particle size columns, longer columns and/or higher viscous solvents as an alternative to acetonitrile.
- Analytical and semi-preparative purifications - the wide flow range (up to 10 mL/min) perfectly supports standard and semi-preparative applications. The perfect choice for 4.6 mm and 3.0 mm id columns.
- Quicker experiments - the pump offers convenient access to up to four solvents for isocratic or gradient analysis which can really speed up method development, preparation of mobile phases and system flushing.
- Easy, fast and secure transfer of methods from HPLC to sub-2-micron columns.
- Integrated degasser
- Longevity and low operating costs - robust materials (stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE) withstand the most demanding applications and keep your pump functioning for years.
Hydraulic system: Dual piston in series pump with servo-controlled variable stroke drive, power transmission by gears and ball screws, floating pistons
Settable flow range: Set points 0.001 – 10 mL/min, in 0.001 mL/min increments
Recommended flow range: 0.2 – 10.0 mL/min
Flow precision: ≤0.07 % RSD, or ≤0.02 min SD whatever is greater, based on retention
time at constant room temperature
Flow accuracy: ± 1 % or 10 µL/min whatever is greater, pumping degassed H2O at 10 MPa (100 bar)
Pressure operating range:
Operating range up to 60 MPa (600 bar, 8700 psi) up to 5 mL/min
Operating range up to 20 MPa (200 bar, 2950 psi) up to 10 mL/min
Pressure pulsation < 2 % amplitude (typically < 1.0 %), or < 0.3 MPa (3 bar, 44 psi), whatever is greater, at 1 mL/min isopropanol, at all pressures > 1 MPa (10 bar, 145 psi)
Compressibility compensation: User-selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
Recommended pH range: 1.0 – 12.5, solvents with pH < 2.3 should not contain acids which attack stainless steel
Gradient formation: Low pressure quaternary mixing/gradient capability using proprietary high-speed proportioning valve
Delay volume: 600 – 900 µL, dependent on back pressure; measured with water at 1 mL/min (water/caffeine tracer)
Settable composition range: 0 – 100 % in 0.1 % increments
Composition precision: < 0.2 % RSD or < 0.04 min SD, whatever is greater, at 1 mL/min; based on retention time at constant room temperature
Integrated degassing unit: -Number of channels, 4;
Internal volume per channel, 1.5 mL