The Agilent/Hewlett Packard 1100 Series Binary Pump, Model G1312A, ensures virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow, with dual floating pistons in series, precisely servo-controlled. This design with variable stroke volume allows pulse-free solvent delivery and efficient mixing. An inlet-valve electronically activated and synchronized to piston stroke-eliminates vapor formation with volatile solvents and is maintenance-free. With high-speed proportioning valve and pre-configured vacuum degasser, for convenient low-pressure mixing of up to four solvents and highest flexibility in solvent choices.
- Ease-of-use – handheld control module lets you enter operating parameters fast, store methods easily and display pressure profile, diagnostics, and task-oriented information.
- Durable – stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE ensure long lifetime. Seal wash option for high salt mobile phases keeps maintenance to a minimum for lower operation costs.
- Wide flow range – up to 10 ml/min for broad HPLC work, including semi-preparative separations.
- Better for GLP – built-in leak and pressure test with graphical presentation of pressure profiles, and early maintenance feedback.
- Setable Flow Range: Setpoints 0.001 to 5 ml/min, in 0.001 ml/min increments
- Flow Range: 0.1 to 5 ml/min
- Flow Precision: ≤ 0.07% RSD or ≤ 0.02 min SD
- Flow Accuracy: ± 1% or 10 ul/min
- Pressure: Operating range 0 to 400 bar (0 to 5880 psi) up to 5 ml/min
- Pressure Pulsation: < 2% amplitude (typically < 1%) at 1 ml/min isopropanol, at all pressures > 1 MPa
- Compressibility Compensation: User-selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Hydraulic System: Two dual pistons in series pumps with proprietary servo-controlled variable stroke drive, floating piston design and active inlet valve
- Recommended pH Range: 1.0 to 12.5; solvents with pH < 2.3 should not contain acides with attack stainless steel
- Gradient Formation: High-pressure binary mixing, delay volume 180 to 480 ul without mixer, 600 to 900 ul with mixer, dependent upon back pressure
- Composition Range: 1 to 99% or 5 ul/min per channel
- Composition Precision: ≤ 0.5% absolute
- Composition Accuracy: ≤ 0.15% RSD at 1 ml/min
- Weight: 34 lbs (15.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 7" H x 13.5" W x 17" D (18 x 34.5 x 43.5 cm)
- Line Voltage: 100-120 or 220-240 VAC, ±10%
- Line Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz, ±5%
- Power Consumption: 220 VA
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 4-55°C (41-131°F), Non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: Up to 2000m (6500 ft.)
- Non-operating Altitude: Up to 4600m (14950 ft.)
- Safety Standards, IEC, CSA, UL: Installation Category II, Pollution Degree 2