The Agilent Technologies 1100 Series 1312A Binary Pump ensures stable sample flow and pulse-free solvent delivery and efficient mixing. This pump features ease-of-use - handheld control module that lets you enter operating parameters fast, store methods easily and display pressure profile, diagnostics and task-oriented information. It comes with a durable, stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE to ensure long lifetime. Additionally, this pump has a seal wash option for high salt mobile phases keeps maintenance to a minimum for lower operation costs while providing a wide flow range of up to 10 ml/min for broad HPLC work, including semi-preparative separations. This pump is ideal for GLP due to its built-in leak and pressure test with graphical presentation of pressure profiles, and early maintenance feedback.
- Flow Precision: <0.3 % RSD (typically <0.15 % RSD)
- Flow Range: Set points from 0.001 to 5.0 ml/min, in 0.001 ml/min increments
- Operating range: 0 - 40 MPa (0 - 400 bar, 0 - 5880 psi)
- Pulsation: <2 % amplitude (typically <1 %) at 1 ml/min isopropanol at all pressures >1 MPa (> 10 bar, >147 psi)
- Compressibility compensation: User selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Delay volume: 180 - 480 µl (600-900 µl with mixer) dependent on back pressure
- Recommended pH range: 1.0 - 12.5. Solvents with pH <2.3 should not contain acids which attack steel
- GLP Features: Electronic records of maintenance and errors. Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for continuous tracking of instrument usage, display of feedback messages if preset limits are exceeded.