1260 Series G1362A Refractive Index Detector is designed for highest optical performance, GLP compliance and easy maintenance. Detector of choice for fast and reliable LC results when you are routinely analyzing non-UV absorbing substances(carbohydrates, lipids and polymers). Ideal for gel permeation chromatography and size exclusive chromatography.
- advanced temperature controlled detector optics ready to use within two hours of installation
- automatic zero and automatic purge combined with a recycle valve for automatic solvent recycling allow uninterrupted operation
- durable tungsten lamp with a life expectancy of 40,000 hours
- automatic light intensity control circuit to ensure the optimum performance of the optics
- integrated diagnosis for efficient trouble shooting
- built-in refractive index calibration
- front access to valves and capillaries for easy maintenance