The Agilent Technologies 7890A (G3440A) GC Gas Chromatograph gives you everything you need to take your lab to the next level of GC and GC/MS performance, including advanced separation capabilities, powerful new productivity enhancements and real-time self-monitoring instrument intelligence.
Faster oven cool-down and backflushing let you get more done in less time, at a lower cost per sample. 5th-generation Electronic Pneumatics Control (EPC) and digital electronics set a new benchmark for pressure setpoint and retention time locking precision (0.001 psi) and help make the 7890A Agilent's most dependable GC ever.
- Convenient new Turn-Top design is built into each split/splitless (SSL) and Multimode inlet, allowing you to change liners in less than 30 seconds—without special tools or training
- Breakthrough Capillary Flow Technology enables leak-free in-oven connections, enhances productivity and data integrity via backflushing and offers versatile, robust solutions for complex GC analyses.
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) technology provides direct rapid heating and cooling of capillary columns for extremely fast analytical cycle times and higher productivity
- Blos NPD available for more stable operation and longer lifetime
- Agilent 7693 Series Automatic Liquid Sampler offers for the fastest injection times of any GC autosampler, plus dual simultaneous injection, 150-vial capacity and enhanced sample preparation capabilities
- Powerful, chromatographer-friendly GC software simplifies methods setup and system operation, and minimizes training time.Other GC software packages including Retention Time
- Built upon proven 6890 inlets, detectors and GC oven, you can transfer methods to the 7890A GC with complete confidence
The Agilent 5975 Series MSD gives you innovative design features to boost your lab’s productivity and advanced analytical capabilities that enhance your results—and your confidence. In addition to delivering better MS resolution and the lowest mass deviation available, this quadrupole mass analyzer offers superior sensitivity and spectral integrity. Advanced analysis routines let you get more information from every run, and the latest version of automated spectral deconvolution, identification, and quantification software provides higher quality analyses with even less operator time and attention.
- Inert ion source—now programmable up to 350°C—delivers enhanced response for active compounds and late eluters
- Proprietary hyperbolic quadrupole enhances performance up to 1050 u; the unique stability of the quartz monolith allows the analyzer to be heated to 200°C to eliminate contamination commonly seen at lower temperatures
- Triple-Axis HED-EM Detector provides the market’s highest signal-to-noise specification (1 pg OFN, 400:1)
- Trace Ion Detection and the second generation of Deconvolution Reporting Software (DRS) accurately identify and quantify trace components that coelute with other analytes or matrix peaks
- Synchronous SIM/Scan mode lets you selectively monitor for ions of interest with high sensitivity SIM while simultaneously acquiring library-searchable scan data
- Safe operation with low cost, hydrogen carrier gas—with sensitivity greater than most other GC/MS systems
- All ionization modes (PCI, NCI and EI) in one automated sequence using the standard Cl source; AutoCI feature makes CI as easy as EI
- High performance and entry level models that are perfectly complemented by the Agilent 7890A GC, 6890 GC, and 6850 GC
- MSD Productivity ChemStation for most laboratories and MSD Security ChemStation for laboratories adhering to FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines
The Agilent 7693A ALS ushers in a new era of productivity, performance, and flexibility. The 7693A builds on the proven Agilent autosampler technologies that have worked reliably for customers in the past, including dual simultaneous injection and patented fast injection. But the 7693A takes it one step further – adding basic sample preparation capabilities such as dilution, internal standard addition, heating, and more. So whether you want to automate sample injection or the entire sample preparation and injection process, the 7693A is the optimal solution for maximum productivity, performance, and flexibility within many labs.
- Dimensions (GC & MSD): 34.6" W x 22" D x 19.6" H (88 x 56 x 50 cm)
- Weight: (GC & MSD): approx. 179 - 211 lbs (81 - 96 kg)
- Dimensions (G4513A): 18.1" H x 4.7" W x 4.7" D (46 x 12 x 12 cm)
- Weight (G4513A): 8.6 lb (3.9 kg)
GC (Gas Chromatograph):
- Gas chromatograph: Agilent 7890A System
- Oven temperature: Ambient +5 - 450 °C
- Oven ramps/plateaus: 20/21
- Retention-time locking: RTL-ready
MSD (Mass Selective Detector):
- Mode: EI
- EI ion source type: Noncoated inert EI source
- Ion source temperature: 150 - 350 °C
- Quadrupole temperature: 106 - 200 °C
- Mass filter: Monolithic hyperbolic quadrupole
- Minimum mass: 1.6 u
- Maximum mass: 1050 u
- Mass axis stability: Better than 0.10 u/48 h
- Detector: Triple-Axis Detector with long life EM
The Agilent Technologies 7890A (G3440A) GC with 5975C (G3170A) MSD and 7693A (G4513A) Autosampler includes Vacuum Pump, PC preloaded with MSD ChemStation software, monitor, keyboard, mouse and required cables.