The Agilent 7890A GC System is the separation of a mixture of compounds into individual components. Flow splitting sends the sample to multiple detectors that can provide the most information from a sample in a single run, and analyzes compounds in complex matrices. The Agilent 7890A GC provides the use of advanced electronic pneumatic control modules and high-performance GC oven temperature control. It has the capability to monitor its resources with counters, diagnostics, and electronic logs. Samples can be injected into the inlets by hand using a syringe, or an automatic liquid sampler.
- Maximum run time: 999.99 min. (16.7)
- Oven cool down (22°C ambient) 450 to 50°C in 4.0 min. (3.5 min with oven insert accessory).
- Ambient rejection: < 0.01°C per 1 °C
- Maximum achievable temperature ramp rate: 12-°C/min. (120V units are limited to 75 °C/min)
- Supports 20 oven ramps with 21 plateaus. Negative ramps are allowed.
- Temperature setpoints resolution: 0.1 °C
- Pressure/ flow ramps: 3 max.