The Agilent Technologies G1311B 1260 Quaternary Pump has a pressure of up to 600 bar that allows use of small particle columns for higher resolutions and faster separations. The Agilent 1260 Infinity Quaternary Pump enables a wide flow range of up to 10 mL/min, the perfect choice for 4.6 and 3.0 mm id columns. It has easy, fast and secure transfer of methods from HPLC to sub-2-micron columns and a new degasser technology integrated in the pump.
- Hydraulic system: Dual piston in series pump with servo-controlled variable stroke drive, floating pistons.
- Settable flow range: Set points 0.001 - 10 mL/min, in 0.001 mL/min increments.
- Flow range: 0.2 - 10.0 mL/min
- Flow precision: ≤0.07 % RSD or ≤0.02 min SD, whatever is greater; based on retention time at constant room temperature.
- Flow accuracy: ± 1 % or 10 µL/min whatever is greater; pumping degassed H2O at 10 MPa (100 bar).
- Recommended pH range: 1.0 - 12.5, solvents with pH < 2.3 should not contain acids which attack stainless steel.
- Gradient formation: Low pressure quaternary mixing/gradient capability using high-speed proportioning valve.
- Delay volume: 600 – 900 µL, dependent on back pressure; measured with water at 1 mL/min (water/caffeine tracer).
- Composition range: 0 - 95 % or 5 - 100 %, user selectable.
- Composition precision: < 0.2 % RSD or < 0.04 min SD, whatever is greater, at 1 mL/min; based on retention time at constant room temperature.