The Agilent Technologies 7500ce (G3272A) ICP-MS uses a simultaneous, dual-mode discrete dynode detector with nine orders of linear dynamic range. The interface of this sample introduction system is designed to handle high-matrix sample types such as wastewater, soils, food, biomedical, petrochemical, and geological.
- Operating temperature: 15–30ºC, <2ºC / h (max change: 5ºC)
- Operating humidity: 20%–80% (non-condensing)
- Short-term stability: 3% RSD (20 min.)
- Electrical power: Single phase 200–240 V, 30A, 50/60 Hz
- Cooling water
- Inlet temperature: 15–40ºC
- Minimum flow rate: 5 L/min.
- Inlet pressure: 230–350 kPa (33–51 psi)
- Argon gas supply
- Minimum purity: 99.99%
- Maximum flow rate: 20 L/min.
- Supply pressure: 700 kPa (100 psi) ±3.5%
- Exhaust duct
- Extraction flow rate: 4–6 m/min. (7–8 m/min. with optional duct)