The CO2 Sentry is designed to detect the presence of carbon dioxide in ambient air and warn individuals in confined spaces of an unsafe condition.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is a colorless, odorless gas which normally exists in air. High concentrations of CO2 in confined spaces are dangerous, and may lead to health problems ranging from headaches and fatigue to asphyxiation and death.
An audible alarm and visual indication activate when CO2 concentration reaches a pre-set notification level.
Detection of high levels of CO2 will also activate a relay that could be used for a fan to ventilate the confined space and reduce CO2 concentrations in the area.
The CO2 monitor can be used in cellars, breweries, beverage dispensing areas, incubator applications and CO2 storage rooms.
- Non-Dispersive Infra-Red technology measures CO2 concentration at up to 50,000 ppm
- Easy-to-read primary and secondary digital displays
- Dual mode integrated audible and visible alarm indicators
- Relay output for ventilation fan control
- Weatherproof design protects from dust and water
- Measurement Range 0 – 50,000 ppm (5%) display
- Display Resolution 10 ppm
- Accuracy ± 100 ppm or ± 5% of reading
- Repeatability ± 20 ppm @ 400 ppm
- Annual Drift <20 ppm/Year
- Temperature Dependence ±0.2% of reading per OC or ± 2 ppm per°C, whichever is greater, referenced to 25°C
- Pressure Dependence 0.13% of reading per mm Hg (corrected via user input for altitude)
- Response Time <60 seconds for 90% response to stepchange
- Warm-Up Time <60 seconds at 22 °C
- Temperature Range Display 32°F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C)
- Display Resolution 0.1°F (0.1 °C)
- Display Options °F / °CAccuracy ± 2 °F (±1 °C)
- Response Time 20-30 minutes (case must equalize with environment)
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C)
- Humidity Range 0 ~ 95% RH non-condensing
- Altitude Range 0 ~ 600 m (0 ~ 1969ft) without compensation
- Sentry CO2 Ambient Gas Detector with Sensor Unit: 4.75"H x 7.0"W x 1.75"D
- Remote Display Unit Sensor Unit: 4.75"H x 3.2"W x 1.0"D
- AC adapter 110/220 VAC