The Airgas Two Stage Brass 0-25 psi Analytical Cylinder Regulator, Model Y12-244A, is a high-purity brass, two-stage regulators recommended for non-corrosive analytical and process applications where precise pressure control is required. This series is ideally suited for chromatographic carrier gas applications including FID, TCD, ECD, HID, and non-corrosive gas mixtures for analytical instrumentation.
These units feature stainless steel diaphragms and bar stock bodies with low internal volume and minimal dead space. The check valve cylinder connection prevents air and contaminants from entering the gas stream during cylinder changeout. This creates consistencies in processes and extends column life in GC applications.
The needle valve model has the valve built into the regulator body reducing the gas path. The two-stage design yields a delivery pressure change of less than 0.26/100 psi inlet change, making this one of the most accurate regulators available from full cylinder to empty.
An automatic reseating relief valve protects regulator components from over pressurization while the encapsulated filter assembly protect the valve seats and extend operating service life.
These regulators are nickel-plated to maintain their appearance through years of service. Will not tarnish.
- Check Valve Cylinder Connections: Prevents air and contaminants from entering process stream during cylinder change out.
- Filtered Seat: For added gas stream purity and extended service life.
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms: Eliminates outgassing associated with elastometric diaphragms.
- Bar Stock Body: Provides low internal volume.
- Encapsulated Filter Seat Assy: Protect valve seat, extend service life.
- Nickel-Plated Brass Body: Provides long-lasting good looks
- Panel mount bonnets front and rear.
- Inlet: CGA-580