The All American Electric Sterilizer 25X-120V
is suitable for medical, dental and veterinary facilities, along with laboratories specializing in health and cosmetic applications. Crafted with hand-cast aluminum, the sterilizer resists aging and corrosion and features a gasket-free metal to metal sealing system.
Dry steam is created with a very small amount of water and sterilizes instruments in 35 minutes at a minimum temperature of 250°F (121°C) and a pressure of 17psi. Unit features a 1050 watt Calrod immersion heating element, stay-cool handles and wing nuts, removable inner container and rack, stainless steel interior support stand, thermostat control and pilot light, flexible metal exhaust tube.
- 120 Volt, 50/60 Hz
- 1050 watts/8.75 amps
- Capacity - 25 Quarts (23.65L) (Liquid)
- Overall Height - 16 3/4 inches (42.54cm)
- Bottom Height - 12 1/4 inches (31.12cm)
- Inside Diameter - 12 5/8 inches (32.2cm)
- Inside Depth - 8 1/2 inches (21.6cm)
- Inside Diameter - 11 1/8 inches (28.26cm)
- Circumference - 35 7/8 inches (91.18cm)
- Capacity - 14 1/2 Quarts (13.72L)
Made in the U.S.A.