The Ultrospec 2100 pro UV/Visible Spectrophotometer is a simple to use instrument with advanced performance. In addition to measuring absorbencies and concentration, it provides stored routines for nucleic acid quantizations and also a standard curve routine for protein determination. Wavelength scan with zoom, absorbencies changes with time, reaction rate determinations, and standard curves can be displayed and printed out. User defined equations can be entered using the multi-wavelength mode and up to 18 methods can be saved.
With its large sample compartment, wide range of accessories such as the sipper option for high-throughput customers, and GLP self-testing diagnostics, Ultrospec 2100 pro is a versatile and reliable instrument for use in any laboratory.
- Includes serial and parallel outputs as standard.
- Robust, compact and reliable for general laboratory measurements.
- Combines basic measurement modes with enhanced software functionality and method storage.
- Provides stored routines for DNA, RNA and oligonucleotide quantitation and purity check.
- Xenon lamp for longer lifetime by incorporating press-to-read technology and lower running costs
- Light Source: Xenon Lamp
- Monochromator: 1200 lines/mm abbreviation corrected concave granting.
- Detection Technology: Two silicon photodiodes
- Spectral Bandwidth: <3 nm
- Photometric Reproducibility: Within 0.5% of absorbence value to 3.000 A at 546 nm
- Photmetric Min: -3.000 A (0.01 concentration units, 0.1% T)
- Dimensions: 510 x 350 x 160mm