The Analytical Technology F12 Toxic Gas Transmitter is designed to detect a variety of toxic gases in hazardous areas. It's used to monitor gas leaks near storage cylinders, process piping, or gas feed equipment in nearly any type of industrial plant environment. Calibration data is read into the transmitter automatically and no other adjustments are normally required.
- Accuracy Generally: ±10% of value, but limited by available calibration gas accuracy.
- Repeatability (Electronic): ±1%
- Linearity (Electronic): ±0.5%
- Zero Drift: Less than 2% full scale per month
- Analog Output: 4-20 mA, 600 ohms max. at 24 VDC
- Operating Temp. -30° to +60° C
- Weight: 1 lb (.5 kg)