The Applied Biosystems 7300 Real-Time PCR System P/N 4345240 uses four-color detection providing the flexibility to perform a variety of applications including gene expression analysis, pathogen
quantitation, SNP genotyping, and isothermal. The versatile software has plate setup wizards which guide you through experimental setup and include advanced data viewing capabilities. Thanks to the precision optics and a chargecoupled device (CCD) camera with a sophisticated multicomponenting algorithm you get highly accurate, reproducible, and reliable results. Features include: sample wells illuminated with tungsten-halogen lamps; and powerful and user-friendly, sequence detection software.
- Thermal cycling system: Peltier-based, 96-well block
- Sample Ramp Rate: +/-1.1°C/sec
- Peak Block Ramp Rate: 1.6°C/sec
- Temperature Range: 4°C – 100°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.25°C of setpoint/display temperature measured at 3 minutes after clock start
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.50°C, 30 seconds after clock start
- Optical system : Single excitation, four emission filters, and CCD camera
- Passive Reference Dyes: ROX or any calibrated dye.
- Data Collection: Data collected in all 4 filters for all wells regardless of plate setup. Plate setup may be altered after run completes.
- Quantitative PCR run time: < 1 hour 50 minutes
- Supported Volumes: 20 – 100 μL