The Applied Biosystems 7500 Real-Time PCR System is a 96-well, five-color platform that uses fluorescence-based polymerase chain reaction (PCR) reagents to analyze items. Its specialized optical system enables easy and accurate calibration to new dyes without requiring addition of new filer sets. Multi-componenting algorithm minimizes spectral crosstalk for multiplexing. The Applied Biosystem 7500 Real-Time PCR makes data processing simple and straightforward do to its software, which includes plate set up wizards, multi-plate data viewing.
- Thermal Block Formats: 96-well plate
- Max. Heating Rate (Thermal Block): 2.5°C/sec.
- Temperature Accuracy (Thermal Block): 0.25°C (35 to 95°C after 3 min.)
- Detection: 5 emission filters, 5 excitation filters, CCD camera, tungsten-halogen lamp
- Multiplex: Multiplexing
- Sensitivity: 1 Copy of RNase P gene (human genomic DNA)
- Quantitative PCR run time: < 2 hours
- Supported volumes: 20-100 uL
- Weight: 75 lb. (34kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 13.39 x 19.29 x 17.72 in. (34 x 49 x 45 cm)