The AB Sciex 3200 QTRAP LC/MS System provides excellent sensitivity, dynamic range, and reliability across a range of identification and quantitation applications. With features found in our industry-leading LC-MS/MS systems, the 3200 QTRAP system brings true hybrid triple quadrupole/linear ion trap capabilities within the reach of any lab.
What makes a QTRAP system so unique? While having the capability to function like a standard triple quad LC-MS/MS, it also doubles as a linear ion trap (LIT), proprietary technology that can perform a multitude of additional workflows beyond basic multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) for better specificity and quantitative performance. QTRAP technology packs more than twice the functionality of a standard triple quad system.
Mass Range: Triple quadrupole: 5 – 1,700 Da; Linear ion trap: 50 - 1,700 Da
Flexible Ionization Options: Options include Electrospray (ESI) ionization and heated nebulizer ionization probes.
Detector Type: Pulse Counting CEM
Polarity Switching: 700 msec
- Mass Range: Up to 1700 Da
- Features: Turbo V™, Pulse Counting Detector
- Detector Type: Pulse Counting Detector
- Scan Types: Q1 MS, Q3 MS, Product Ion, Precursor Ion, Neutral Loss or Gain, MRM, EMS, EPI,
- ER, MS3, MRM3, TripleTrap Scanning
- Ionization Sources: Turbo V; TurboIonSpray®; Atmospheric-pressure chemical ionization (APCI); DuoSpray®, Phytronix LDTD, Advion LESA Clarity, Digital PicoView, NanoSource
- Mass Spectrometer Electrical Specifications
- Nominal input voltage: 207 VAC to 242 VAC
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Maximum input current: 10 A
- Maximum input power: 1000 VA
- Mass Spectrometer Dimensions: 27" H x 20" W x 42" L (69 x 51 x 107 cm)
- Mass Spectrometer Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
The Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC System embodies the next generation of UHPLC—with the exceptional reliability and robustness you expect from Agilent, plus breakthrough technologies to maximize the efficiency of your business. The 1290 Infinity II LC delivers unmatched separation and detection performance for ultimate confidence in your results. Highest sample capacity and fastest injection cycles help you to achieve highest throughput for any application. Seamless integration into your current laboratory infrastructure and smooth method transfer from legacy equipment facilitates nondisruptive transition to highest productivity and lowest total cost of ownership (TCO).
The Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC System includes:
- G1330B ALS Therm
- G4226A 1290 Sampler
- G4220A Binary Pump
- G1316C Thermostatted Column Compartment
- G4208A Control Module
- Vacuum Pump
- Computer Pre-loaded with Software, Flat Screen Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse and Cables.