The Avantium Technologies Crystal16 parallel crystallizer is a multiple reactor station for performing parallel crystallization experiments in 1 mL reactors. Other pharmaceutical applications include Co-Crystal screening, Chiral separation, Anti-solvent determination, Salt screening, Polymorph screening and Polymer dissolution studies (LCST and UCST).
- Reactors: 16
- Optimal work volume: 0.5 to 1.0 mL
- Temperature range: -15 to 150°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Stirring speed: 0 – 1250 rpm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 28 x 20 x 49 cm