The Awareness Technology, Inc. Stat Fax 2600 Microplate Washer is an automatic system for use with enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA or EIA); including processing clinical diagnostic assays, multistep washing, rinsing, and soaking. The microplate washer handles standard microplates and micro strip trays, even partially filled ones; as well can work with microwells having flat, round or V-bottoms. The stat fax 2600 washer is fully programmable and provides multistep combinations of dispense, aspirate, combined aspirate/dispense, and timed soak cycles.
- Unit can store approximately 50 separate tests with up to 20 steps in non-volatile memory
- Operation time for one microplate single washing: 55 sec
- Electrical requirements: 110-120V/220-240V, 50/60Hz, CAT II
- Power Consumption: < 70W
- Fuse: 0.5A, T rating, 250V
- Weight: 22 lb. (10 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.5 x 7.5 x 13.5 in. (39 x 19 x 34 cm)