Category: Image Analysis | Subcategory: Imager
Axygen Gel Documentation System-BL
ITEM: 32033 In Stock
The Axygen Gel Documentation System-BL easily captures publication quality, 16 bit TIFF images. The system offers quick to set up with an intuitive user interface for image capture, annotation, and contrast adjustment. Images are easily saved and opened in common gel analysis software for more detailed analysis.
- Auto exposure—no manual camera manipulation
- Ready-to-use—connect the computer the software easily loads
- Long-life dual wavelength transilluminators
- Exceptionally high resolution (5.4 MP) camera
- The cabinet is compact with an ultra-violet (UV) cut-off switch to prevent exposure to UV light if the cabinet door is opened while the UV light is on.
- Darkroom tab lets the user select from UV 302, UV 365, Epi White, or Epi Blue light sources
Auto Exposure tool calculates the optimal exposure time with just a single click. Using the Slider tool the user can manually adjust the exposure time and view an updated live image.
Select ROI tool allows the user to select a region of interest. The Auto Exposure calculations are only based on the selected region. This feature is especially useful for gels that have either intense or faint bands.
- Band Excision tool allows the user to temporarily override the safety precautions in the system to view the gel with the lights on. (Using eye protection for UV light)
- Imaging tools include crop, rotate, resize, contrast, saturation, and zoom. Annotation tools include a variety of text and drawing tools. Finished images can be saved, printed, emailed, or exported for further analysis.
- Transillumination bulbs last for 30,000 hours—which equals over 3.5 years if the bulbs were in continuous use.
Camera: 5.4 MP image resolution
Light Sources: Epi White; Dual wavelength transillumination at 302 nm and 365 nm; • Epi Blue
Trans White Light Illumination Tray: Optional
Field of View: 15 cm x 20 cm
Cabinet: Door sensor to prevent accidental exposure to UV; automatically shuts off UV light when door is open; Safety override, enabling band cutting on the UV transilluminator with automatic turn off after 5 minutes
Emission Filter: 590 nm
3-position Filter Slider: No
Certifications: CE, cTUVus
Product Footprint: 12 (30.48 cm x 38.1 cm)
Computer: Tablet included: Windows 8 tablet computer enables compatibility with existing networks, as well as easy setup; Bluetooth and wireless compatible, or USB to LAN compatible; • 10.1 touch screen; 2GB of storage for short term data saving