Conduct applications such as general mixing, cell cultures, solubility studies, extraction procedures and diagnostic testing with the durable, open-air platform Barnstead Laboratories (Thermo Scientific) MaxQ 2000 Benchtop Orbital Shaker.
The MaxQ2000 is ideal for shaking flasks, vials, beakers, Petri dishes, and other sample containers. Variable speed ranges and adjustable timer. Operates in temperature ranges of 0 to 40°C and humidity conditions of 20 to 80% non-condensing, enabling them to be used in incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators.
- Dimensions: 17.4" L x 13.5" W x 6.4" H (44.2 x 34.4 x 16.3 cm)
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Amps: 0.6
- Watts: 45
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Speed: 40 to 400 rpm, ±10 rpm
- Timer: Continuous or timed from 1-60 minutes
- Display: Analog tachometer displays speed in rpm
- Load Bearing Capacity: 35 lb (15.9 kg) at safe speeds less than 400 rpm
- Orbit: 1.9cm (0.75 in.)
- Humidity Range: 20 to 80%
- Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Model: SHKA2000