The Barnstead/Lab-Line Class 100 Ultra-Clean Oven is used for temperature control and uniform heating.
- Rapid rise and recovery times, plus excellent uniformity and precise temperature control
- Exclusive mechanical convection air flow system
- 3" (7.6 cm) of silica-based insulation between oven chamber and exterior walls minimizes heat radiation to surrounding environment
- Drawer-style control panel is protected from spills and easily pulls out for access
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior construction
- Shelves, supports, and plenums are easily removed for cleaning
- Four adjustable perforated stainless steel shelves included
- Durable exterior construction of cold-rolled steel with a white powder coat finish
- Adjustable door hinge, lever-actuated positive door latch and silicone gasket prevent heat loss through door seal
- Adjustable 2" (5.1 cm) diameter exhaust port with damper control
- Max Temperature: 250°C (482°F)
- Volume: 2.6 cu ft (73.6 L)
- Power: 120V / 15.80A / 1900W
- Type: Units without HEPA filters, Multi program controller
- Rise Time (Ambient to 200°C): 22 min.
- Load Temperature Rise Time at 150°C: 8 min.
- Temperature Control at 100°C: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Uniformity at 100°C: 1.0°C
- Temperature Control at 200°C: ±0.2°C
- Temperature Uniformity at 200°C: ±1.5°C
- Outside Dimensions (W x H x L): 21.6 x 35 x 24.25 in.(55 x 89 x 62 cm)
- Chamber Dimensions (W x H x D): 13 x 19.5 x 18 in. (33 x 50 x 46 cm)