The M16715 Mixer is used for fast, thorough vortex mixing in the lab. It is ideal for enzymatic and RIA assays, general test tube mixing, biochemical assays, vortexing cell suspensions, mixing tissue samples and viral dilution preparation. It is small enough to fit almost anywhere and can simultaneously vortex up to four test tubes.
- Variable mixing action is provided by simply changing the pressure of tube against foam rubber top
- Durable, white plastic case is both acid and alkaline resistant
- Base is cast aluminum to provide maximum stability during use
- With powerful 3000rpm motor; convenient, top-mounted push-button ON/OFF switch; suction-cup feet; ball-bearing drive
- Model: M16715
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Measurements: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 4 3/32 inches
- Electrical: 120V, 50/60Hz