The Barnstead Nanopure Diamond Water Purification System Model D11931 produces 18.2 megohm-cm water quietly while maintaining a small footprint. Features include: a 0.2µm absolute final filter assuring water is bacteria- and particle-free; volumetric dispensing eliminating overflow accidents when filling carboys; standby mode maintains water purity during periods of non-use; an automatic sanitization cycle keeps the system clean; remote, multi-language display to monitor output resistivity, conductivity, and temperature up to 3m (10') from the system; automatic calibration verification; and NIST module for in-field calibration.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 psig
- Inlet Connection: 0.95 cm (3/8") Inlet Tubing
- Inlet Water Temperature: 4 to 49°C (39 to 120°F)
- Gravity Feed: 1.5 L/min. (0.40 gal./min.)
- Pressurized Feed: 1.6 L/min. (0.42 gal./min.)
- Electrical: 90–240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 34.3W x 43.2D x 49.5H cm (131/2 x 17 x 191/2")